Notice of 2018 Annual General Meeting
6pm Monday 10th December 2018 at the Bicycle NSW Office, Bicentennial Drive, Sydney Olympic Park.
The Board of Bicycle NSW invites all members to come to the AGM with initiatives, ideas and suggestions in relation to future activities and plans for Bicycle NSW and to consider the following items of business:
- Confirming the minutes of the 2017 annual general meeting.
- Receiving reports from the Board and CEO on activities of Bicycle NSW during the last preceding financial year.
- Receiving and considering the financial statements for the year ending 30th June 2018 and the auditor’s report on these statements.
Three nominations, from Jonathan Leighton, David Maywald and Peter Duncan, were received for the two vacancies to be filled in accordance with rule 18.1. In accordance with rule 18.9, as the number of nominations exceeds the number of vacancies to be filled, a ballot will be held.
For members wishing to vote at the AGM but who are unable to attend in person, there are two ways to cast your vote:
- The preferred method is to vote online using the direct voting instrument provided by True Vote Pty Ltd., who will email eligible members when online voting opens.
- Members may also vote by submitting a proxy form which must be received no later than 6pm, Friday 7th December 2018.
Agenda and associated documents
- AGM agenda
- 2017 AGM Minutes
- 2018 Audited Financial Statements
- Candidate Statement – Jonathan Leighton
- Candidate Statement – David Maywald
- Candidate Statement – Peter Duncan
To assist us in preparing for the AGM, if you are planning to attend would you please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Bicycle NSW office on (02) 9704 0800.
We look forward to seeing you at the AGM,
Bicycle NSW Annual General Meeting – 6pm Monday 10th December 2018
We are writing to provide you with important information regarding the upcoming Bicycle NSW Annual General Meeting.
Call for Board Nominations
The Bicycle NSW AGM is scheduled for Monday 10th December 2018 and nominations for two Board vacancies to be filled by election at the AGM are now open. To download a Nomination form click here. Board nominations must be received by the Secretary no later than 5pm Friday 12th October 2018. (Please see the Nomination Form for more details.)
Online and Proxy Voting
If three or more nominations are received a vote will be required at the AGM.
For eligible members wishing to vote at the AGM but who are unable to attend in person, there are two ways to cast your vote.
The first (and preferred) method is to vote online using the direct voting instrument provided by TrueVote Pty Ltd. All eligible members may cast a direct vote online. TrueVote will email all eligible members when online voting opens at 6pm on Friday 16th November 2018. Online voting will close at 6pm on Friday 7th December 2018.
To check or update email addresses in your membership profile in time to vote online for the 2018 AGM simply go to https://bicyclensw.org.au/my-account/, login to your account and update required details before 6pm on Sunday 11th November 2018. (If you cannot remember your login details go to https://bicyclensw.org.au/my-account/lost-password/ to reset your password.)
The second method is to give your proxy to someone else who can attend the AGM and vote on your behalf. Members may appoint a proxy by submitting a proxy form to the Secretary. The proxy form, along with instructions on how and when to submit the proxy form, will be available via the Bicycle NSW website closer to the AGM.