Please read these carefully before completing your online registration. These Terms and Conditions of Entry (Terms and Conditions) are designed to enable the 2015 Spring Cycle, on 18 October 2015 (the “Ride”) to run smoothly and safely. By registering to participate in the Ride, you (the “Rider”) accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the Bicycle NSW All Events Terms & Conditions.
- The Rider may elect to take part in the 12km Sydney City Ride (North Sydney to Pyrmont), 50km Polygon Classic Ride (North Sydney to Sydney Olympic Park) or 105km Challenge Ride (North Sydney to Sydney Olympic Park via Parramatta, Guildford, Prospect and Western Sydney Parklands)
- To ride in the 105km Challenge Ride, riders must be 16 years an older on event day. Riders under 16 years should ride either in the 50km Polygon Classic Ride or the 12km Sydney City Ride but must be accompanied on the ride by a Parent / Guardian, as nominated at the time of registration.
- To ride in the 50km Polygon Classic Ride, riders must be 12 years or older on event day. Riders under 12 years should ride in the 12km Sydney City Ride and must be accompanied on the ride by a Parent / Guardian, as nominated at the time of registration.
- Age restriction for the 12km Sydney City Ride is 8 years. Anyone under 8 years is not allowed to enter into the ride as an independent rider. This restriction applies to participants riding on their own bike without any assistance. It does not apply to children that may be:
- – seated in a child seat on the back or front of your bike.
- – Rides in a bicycle trailer, or rides on a tag along or similar device that is connected to your bicycle.
- Bicycle NSW will offer the following refunds on entry tickets:
- – Cancellations up until 5pm (AEST), 31 July 2015 – 80% refund (minimum charge $10)
- – Cancellations up until 5pm (AEST), 1 September 2015 – 50% refund (minimum charge $10)
- – Cancellations up until 5pm (AEST), 30 September 2015 – 25% refund (minimum charge $10)
- – No Refund after 5pm (AEST), 30 September 2015
Closing Dates for Entries
- Online Entry fees apply until Wednesday 14 October 2015 at 11:59pm (AEST).
- Early Bird discounted entry will apply from 1 July until 31 August 2015.
- Standard Entry Fee will apply from 1 September until 14 October 2015.
- Late entry fees will apply to all on the day entries.
- An event rider number and wristband must be worn at all times during the event. Rider Number is to be attached to the handlebars of the bicycle and the wristband attached to the rider. If the rider number or wristband is removed during the event then the participant is no longer considered a part of the event and therefore will not be eligible for event benefits.
- Rider Numbers will be posted out prior to the event, starting from 1 September 2015. The last mail will be posted out on Monday 12 October 2015. Anyone who purchases their entry after Sunday 11 October 2015 will have to collect their Rider Pack form the start site before they ride. More information will be emailed to riders closer to the event. Any rider who does not receive a rider number in the post as part of their ride kit must request a new number and collect the number from the start site at North Sydney.