International Day of Happiness is coming up on March 20 and this year we’re celebrating for all of March!
We love bike riding for so many reasons and we’d love to hear why you love riding too! Whether it’s the enjoyment of being out in the fresh air, the thrill on going downhill, spending time with friends, or even that post ride coffee - we want to hear from you!
Let us know what makes you happy about bike riding for your chance to win a free Bicycle NSW Membership or if you’re a Member, a renewal.
How To Enter
- Simply post a photo on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram of what makes you happy about bike riding.
- In the comment, be sure to finish this sentence in 25 words or less, “Bike riding makes me happy because…”
- Tag Bicycle NSW using @bicyclensw and the hashtag #bnswhappydays
Bicycle NSW’s mission statement is ”Creating a better environment for all bicycle riders” and advocates for safe cycling. Please remember that an approved Australian Standards helmet must be worn while riding a bike and it is illegal to use a mobile phone while riding a bike.
Be sure to have your post set to ‘public’ on whichever social media platform you’re using. Unfortunately, if we can’t view your post due to access issues it won’t be counted as an entry.
Make sure to read the competition conditions before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is run by Bicycle NSW (ABN 26 511 801 801), Bicentennial Drive, Bicentennial Park, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127.
- Staff of Bicycle NSW and immediate family are not permitted to enter.
- The entrant must be the copyright owner of any images that they enter into the competition.
- The winning entry will be selected by Bicycle NSW based on creativity, originality, level of happiness and clever bike association.Their decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- One winner will be announced on Wednesday 7 April, 2021. The prize is one Bicycle NSW Membership valid until 30 June, 2022. If the winner is already a Bicycle NSW Member, we will offer a Membership renewal valid until 30 June, 2022.
- The prize can not be transferred to another person, bartered or redeemed for money.
- Bicycle NSW will contact the winner who has until the end of April 2021 to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed by the end of April 2021, a new winner will be selected by Bicycle NSW and the claim process will start again.
- Only posts shared during the month of March 2021 (‘competition period’) will be considered as an entry into this competition.
- You can enter as many times as you like during the competition period.
- Posts (‘entries’) must be public, tag Bicycle NSW and include the competition hashtag #bnswhappydays. If a post is not public and/or does not tag BNSW and/or does not include the competition tag, it will be excluded from the competition.
- The photo (entry) must also include the finished caption “Bike riding makes me happy because…” A maximum of 25 words are allowed.
- By entering into this competition you agree to Bicycle NSW using your photo for further promotion of this competition and / or their ‘Happy Days’ campaign.
- The entrant (or the parent/guardian, if entrant is under 18) is responsible for obtaining all relevant model and/or property releases.
- The entrant (or the parent/guardian, if entrant is under 18) indemnifies Bicycle NSW, against any claim, legal or otherwise, that may arise out of publication of the image.
- By entering the photograph into this competition the entrant (or the parent/guardian, if entrant is under 18) guarantees to Bicycle NSW that the above entry requirements have been met.
- This is not a game of chance.
- Any entries which show illegal activity are not valid entries.
Good luck and thank you for entering!