Please read before proceeding
- you may be involved in a collision with people, animals, objects and/or vehicles;
- you may lose your balance;
- you may suffer from the effects of heat, cold, wind, rain and other weather conditions;
- you may suffer from physical exertion;
- you may become separated from the cycling group; and
- you may fall from your bicycle.
- to obey all Australian and NSW road rules;
- that your bicycle and equipment is in good mechanical order.
- that the organising Bicycle User Group has no liability to you for personal injury or death arising from the services that the organising Bicycle User Group provides to you; and
to indemnify organising Bicycle User Group against any claim, loss, damage, liability, cost and expense that may be incurred or sustained by the organising Bicycle User Group in connection with any act, matter or thing done, permitted or omitted to be done by you or which was in any way connected with your involvement in the cycling activities.
Feedback can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
September 12, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Easy Ride for those interested in social riding with like minded cyclists. We have a chat and a coffee stop along the way to discuss cycling issues.