A media release today announced the exhibition of the second of two Environmental Impact Statements (EIS) regarding the North West Rail Link.
The second EIS focuses on:
- Design and operation of the eight new railway stations at Cherrybrook, Castle Hill, Showground, Norwest, Bella Vista, Kellyville, Rouse Hill and Cudgegong Rd;
- Commuter parking for 4,000 cars;
- How the rapid transit rail link operates, including the new generation single deck trains announced as part of Sydney’s Rail Future;
- Transport interchanges;
- Areas around the railway stations; and
- Rail infrastructure like railway tracks and signalling systems.
Submissions are being sought in response to the second EIS by 3rd December 2012.
Click here to visit the NSW Government’s Major Projects page on the North West Rail Link and to make your submission.