Membership Sales Coordinator
• Full time
• Fastest Growing Activity in Australia
• Exciting position in Sydney Olympic Park
Cycling is the fastest growing and most dynamic activity in Australia today. Bicycle NSW is the peak advocacy body for cycling in NSW with the mission to create a better environment for cycling.
The Membership Sales Coordinator will be responsible for generating prospective member leads, developing and maintaining a membership recruitment list and assisting with the development of member recruitment and retention programs. Their aim is to maximise membership revenue through new member acquisition, retention of existing members through renewals and further development of existing membership offering.
- A relevant tertiary qualification is valued but not essential for this position. Qualifications or experience in the areas of marketing, administration or sales are potentially relevant.
2. Skill Base
- Display a sales disposition – retains focus, drives towards success, engages people from diverse backgrounds and demographics, stays positive and shows discipline.
- Understand, or ability to understand core revenue drivers within each business unit and factors this knowledge into driving sales
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to support members, customers, office staff and other stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal, liaison, and both written and oral communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and to generate workable solutions
- Ability to work in a team and a commitment to collaborative working approaches
- Excellent administration, coordination and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Membership experience desirable
- Experience in Word and Excel essential
- Experience with WordPress desirable
- Experience working with volunteers desirable
3. Further aspects requiring comment
- Willing to work outside normal hours to attend social functions, events, related meetings, and other relevant Bicycle NSW/community activities and events. A commitment to “Creating a Better Environment for Cycling”.
To express your interest in this role please provide your resume and a one-page cover letter as to why you are ready for this challenge. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Send your application to Ms Loretta Fong at Bicycle NSW by email at email@example.com. Applications close Thursday 6 July 2018.