Sportsfest 2023 Chance to WIN Lollies
Guess the correct number of lollies to WIN the jar!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Register for the competition by entering the required information below and click 'submit'
2. Subscribe to our newsletter HERE
3. Wait to be notified if you have won
Promoter: Bicycle NSW Gadigal Country, Tower 2, Level 20,201 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 (ABN 26 511 801 801) Website: https://bicyclensw.org.au/
Entry to the competition is open to residents of NSW.
If an entrant is under 18 years of age, they must obtain the permission of their parent or guardian before entering this competition. Commences: Thursday 24 August 2023 at 5pm AEST. Ends: Friday 8th September 2023 at 5pm AEST.
Entrants must correctly guess the number of lollies in the jar via this promotion page. Entrants must fill in the registration form with requested information and submit their answer.
One guess per person.
1 prize will be awarded to 1 winner:
Prize Bicycle NSW jar of lollies valued at $30.00
The winner will be notified by Bicycle NSW on Monday 11th September 2023. If there is a draw (ie. more than one entrant has guessed the exact number of mixed lollies correctly, or more than one entrant has guessed the closest number to the correct number of mixed lollies) a tie-breaker quiz question will be asked. The winner will be the first entrant to answer the question correctly).
- By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Competition. The Terms and Conditions governing the Competition include these General Terms and Conditions, any instructions relating to the Competition on the Promoter’s Website.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion refuse to award any Prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- Entry Restrictions: Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions. An entrant of the Competition must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Directors, immediate family members, employees and contractors of the Promoter and any agencies, retailers and suppliers directly associated with the Competition, or with the provision of the Prize, are not eligible to enter.
- Competition Period: The Competition will be conducted during the Competition Period. Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- Entry Method: To enter the Competition, entrants must enter the Competition in accordance with the Entry Method (and any other entry details provided by the Promoter on the Website) during the Competition Period.
- Maximum Number of Entries: Entrants can enter the Competition up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Entries must be submitted separately and each entry must individually meet the requirements in the Schedule and are subject to the Entry Restrictions.
- Selection of Winner: If a Prize is awarded by draw, all entries in the Competition will go into a random draw and the Prize draw will be conducted in accordance with the details in Prize Draw of the Schedule. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win a Prize. If the winning entry is invalid, that entry will be disregarded and the Prize will be awarded by drawing the next valid entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Prize: The Prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the relevant supplier, are in Australian dollars and are correct as at the time of the commencement of the Competition Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value.
- Prize Restrictions: Unless otherwise specified, the Promoter will not be responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize. The Prize winner (and, if applicable, their guest(s)) is responsible for all costs associated with using the Prize including (if applicable) travel and/or transfer costs, expenses with respect to food and beverages, travel and medical insurance costs and spending money.
- If the Prize occurs in the Prize winner’s home city, the Prize winner will not be eligible to receive any accommodation or airfares (which may otherwise have formed part of the Prize).
- If the Prize is date specific, the Prize winner must be available to redeem the Prize on the dates stipulated by the Promoter. If the Prize winner is not able to redeem the Prize on that date, the Promoter may determine another Prize winner in its absolute discretion.
- No component of the Prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event that any of the Prizes or part of a Prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner (and any guests participating in using the Prize) must comply with all the conditions of use of that Prize and the Prize supplier’s requirements. Winner Notification
- The Prize winner(s) will be notified within two (2) days of the Prize Draw by mail, telephone or email and any other means of communication set out in the Schedule. Prize winners will also be notified in writing within fourteen (14) days of the Prize Draw. Please allow at least twenty-eight (28) days from the date of notification for the delivery of the Prize. Unclaimed Prize Re-Draw
- In the event that a Prize winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the Prize for three (3) months from the date of the draw. If the Prize is not claimed within three (3) months of the date of the draw, the Promoter will redraw another winner for the unclaimed Prize. If the Prize is date specific or perishable and must be claimed prior to the standard three (3) month period, the Unclaimed Prize Re-Draw date in the Schedule will apply. Re-draw Prize winners will be notified as set out in above. Privacy
- The Promoter will collect your personal information for the purposes of conducting the Competition. In doing so, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to its contractors, agents, any partner or co-promoter and to State and Territory gaming departments.
- Prize winners’ names may be published as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may also use your personal information for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter.