We welcome all our members and friends to enter the Bicycle NSW Photo Competition.
This is your chance to share your bicycle related photos and win a $50 99 Bikes voucher at the end of each month. There will be a photo of the week and also an overall photo winner every month.
How to enter?
Simply post a photo on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with the #bicyclenswphoto . Your photo must relate to the relevant month's theme below.
Our Past Winners
February theme winner: Cycling to school / work. @lewy950
December: Summer Riding
January: Kids on Bikes
March: Celebrate Women
April: Riding for Health
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is run by Bicycle NSW (ABN 26 511 801 801), Bicentennial Drive, Bicentennial Park, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127.
- Staff of Bicycle NSW are not permitted to enter.
- Each photographer retains copyright of their images. Images will be watermarked and attributed accordingly to each photographer when used in any publicity of Bicycle NSW or 99 Bikes. The entrant authorises Bicycle NSW and 99 Bikes to display, print, and distribute in any manner any photographs entered in this competition to conduct and promote the competition.
- Should Bicycle NSW or 99 Bikes wish to purchase images they will contact the entrant and agree appropriate compensation.
- You must be a member of Bicycle NSW OR provide relevant contact details, such as name, address, email and phone number, which will be added to our mailing list, to be eligible to win the prize - a $50 99 Bikes gift voucher or an equivalent prize at the discretion of Bicycle NSW. All entrants under the age of 18 must have their parent/guardian’s consent to enter the competition.
- The entrant must be the copyright owner of any images that they enter into the competition.
- Any post-production and editing must be the work of the entrant.
- The entrant (or the parent/guardian, if entrant is under 18) is responsible for obtaining all relevant model and/or property releases.
- The entrant (or the parent/guardian, if entrant is under 18) indemnifies Bicycle NSW, against any claim, legal or otherwise, that may arise out of publication of the image.
- By entering the photograph into this competition the entrant (or the parent/guardian, if entrant is under 18) guarantees to Bicycle NSW that the above entry requirements have been met.
- This is not a game of chance.
- The winner of the competition will be selected by the staff of Bicycle NSW. The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize can not be bartered and is not redeemable for cash.
- Bicycle NSW’s mission statement is ”Creating a better environment for all bicycle riders” and advocates for safe cycling. Please remember that it is illegal for any rider to use their mobile phone when riding and all riders must wear an approved Australian Standards helmet.
To consider information when image is submitted:
- I am the copyright owner of the entered images.
- I agree to the competition terms and conditions.
- I am happy to receive information from the Bicycle NSW about bicycle-related news and services
- Sign me up for the monthly Bicycle NSW newsletter.